To respond effectively to the needs of the Energy & Industry sector by offering scholarships to eligible Qatari students and employees to pursue University study programs. This provides the Energy & Industry sector workforce with academically certified Nationals in positions of specific specialization.
- Recruitment, selection and induction of new students for university programs.
- Monitoring and supporting the academic performance of students completing university programs.
- Working with Human Resources and relevant Departments to integrate Sponsored Students internships within the E&I workforce
- Ensuring effective communication and fostering a positive relationship between students and their allocated Energy & Industry company
- Maintaining reliable and accurate records for the purpose of providing meaningful reports to Energy & Industry stakeholders to ensure the effectiveness of our programs.
- Carrying out continuous improvements to ensure the effective placement of qualified Nationals within the Energy & Industry workforce.
Please visit www.scholarship.qp.qa
to learn more about the Energy & Industry Scholarship Program. The website includes information about:
- The companies that comprise the Energy & Industry sector
- The numerous and diverse fields of studies in demand within the Energy & Industry sector
- The preferred university List for the Energy & Industry scholarship program
- The minimum eligibility criteria for enrollment
- The benefits of being a sponsored student